I'm glad you like the gift :D because I spent ages doing it, hehe! Yea, last Saturday, I met up with Georgina, Jenkin, Xavier, Sarah & Jeffrey at Bakerzin, Paragon to celebrate Sarah's 16th birthday. The silly toot was late - again. But nevermind, I still love her anyway! Jenkin was being an antisocial idiot and poor Georgina and I had to put up with him, pity us.
Okay, Xavier dear, here's your long awaited (not) poem:
Darling Xavier, what shall I say
You're the sweetest guy friend that a girl may
Ever hope of having these days
Recall the messages those few nights
Vaguely remembering that you might
Have told me to just sleep tight
Through the phone calls that I made
While in my beliefs I could have swayed
You never failed to make my worries fade
Thank you Xavier, honeybun
For the joy, the laughter and the worthwhile fun
Thank you for all that you've done!
- TIffany Chin
Like it? Hehe, I'm so sweet right? (Yea, I just got your message about the oral and listening thing.) :P See? I'm even sacrificing my study time for the Cell Biology test tomorrow to do this okay! Aiight, back to the books.
[Mira, I'll do yours soon! I promise it'll be longer okay?<3]
10:54 PM